Andhra University Final Phase Counselling for M.Tech & M.Pharmacy 2015 – Schedule:
Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University announced final phase admission counselling for M.Tech, M.Pharm and M.Planning (Evening Courses) under Sponsored Seats. Eligible candidates may apply for counselling for the courses offered at AU Engineering College and Pharmaceutical Sciences for the academic year 2015-16 through GATE/GPAT Score & PGECET-2015 Rank. Last date for submission of filled in Applications is 9th September. Counselling will be held on 12th September 2015.
Counselling Center: Office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam.
Admission Counselling Schedule:
|Counselling Date & Time||Course Name|
|Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Geo Engg. Marine Engg., Nanotechnology and
|Computer Science & Systems Engg.ECE, Instrumentation Technology, Metallurgy, Pharmacy.|
M.Tech/M.Pharm Courses(Sponsored seats) 2015-16 Applications:
- Candidates may visit Andhra University website, www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa and apply for registration in the prescribed Form-V provided in the website.
- Candidate should pay Rs.1000/- towards registration and processing fee through Demand Draft(DD )drawn in favour of the Registrar, A.U.Common Entrance Test & Admission Account on any nationalized bank payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Applications duly filled in application form with necessary enclosures including Demand Draft(DD) should reach the address: “The Director, Directorate of admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam – 530 017 before 5:00 P.M., on 09.09.2015.
- Enclosures: Valid GATE or GPAT score and PGECET-2015 hall ticket, rank card xerox copies. Photo copies of eligible degree, date of birth, qualifying examination marks memos. Photo copies of no objection certificate and Sponsorship certificate from the employer in the prescribed proforma.
- The candidates should submit all Original Certificates and a set of Photocopies (Xerox) of the certificates for verification process.
- The candidates have to pay the course fee along with other fees on the spot if they are offered a seat. A bank counter is arranged for the payments.
- The first priority in selection for admissions under sponsored category shall be for the candidates with valid GATE or GPAT score then Rank in PGECET-2015 second priority.
Candidate may check information regarding the PG Engineering & Pharmacy Courses offered in AU Campus, course wise seats available under sponsored category and fee structure specified in admission notification.