ANGRAU AP EAMCET BiPC Counselling Schedule for UG Courses 2015 at www.angrau.ac.in:
ANGRAU ANGRAU BiPC counselling schedule for admission in to various B.Sc Degree UG Courses 2015 released. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University(ANGRAU) inviting AP EAMCET BiPC stream qualified candidates for combined counseling for admission into various (UG)under graduate/degree courses of B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.Sc.(Ag.)/B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture/B.Tech.(Food Technology)/B.Sc.(CA & BM)/B.F.Sc in universities for the Academic Year 2015-16.
UG Courses offered in Universities:
1. Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Hyderabad
2. Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University(SVUU), Tirupati
3. Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University(Dr.YSRHU), West Godavari .
Counselling Center: Auditorium, Regional Agricultural Research Station (R.A.R.S.), Lam Farm, Guntur
Counselling Schedule: Candidates should report at the Counseling center one hour before the scheduled time with all original certificates as listed in Information Brochure along with the relevant fees.
Documents to be Produced at Counseling Center:
1. Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET -2015
2. Rank card of AP EAMCET -2015
3. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
4. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination marks memo
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Study Certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of AP have to submit residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
8. Permanent Caste Certificate(Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
(a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015
(b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
9. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar on or 01-01-2015.
Fee: Candidate have to pay an amount of Rs.11,450/- for ANGRAU, Rs. 12,145/- for SVVU & Rs.12,535/- for regular and Rs. 53,305/- for payment seat in Dr.YSRHU on the counseling day itself at the respective college counters.
Seat Allotment: Candidates are allotted with seats according to AP EAMCET-2015 rank and the Category wise. First the candidates of reservation categories are filled up. After then seats are filled up by unreserved categories. Candidates have no option for Sliding in the counselling process.
Candidates are advised to check more information regarding counselling in the notification.