AP D.Pharmacy Counselling Certificate Verification And Option Entry 2015:
Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) admission notification is issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh,Department of Technical education. D.Pharmacy Counselling Certificate Verification will be conducted on 24-August-2015 at specified helpline centres for getting admission in to D. Pharmacy for the academic year 2015 to 2016. And web option entry is on 24,25-August-2015.
Certificates to be verified at the counselling centre:
- Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- Certificate in support of Non-Local Status (For Non-Local Candidates).
Extra certificate is provided by PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board for candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP-Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh /Telangana are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports-To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Counselling Fee: For General category candidates should pay Rs 800/- and for SC/ST candidates should pay Rs 400/- at the counselling centre.
- For others can go any one of the 4 Help Line Centres mentioned below for Certificate Verification on 24-August-2015 (Reporting time: 09.00 AM)
1. Govt. Polytechnic, Benz circle, Vijayawada(both MPC & Bi.P.C. Stream)
2. Govt. Polytechnic, Kancharla palem, Visakhapatnam(both MPC & Bi.P.C)
3. S.V.Govt. Polytechnic, Tirupathi (both MPC & Bi.P.C. Stream)
4. G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic Kurnool(both MPC & Bi.P.C. Stream).
- For special Categories (both MPC & Bi.P.C. Streams) i.e., PH/NCC/CAP/Sports & Games will be on 24-August-2015 (Reporting time: 09.00 AM) at Govt. Polytechnic , (Near Benz Circle) Vijayawada, only.
Fee Particulars: If candidates get seat in government collge,they should pay Rs 3800/- and in private college Rs Rs 17000/-.
SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is upto rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee. However, Candidate has to pay a special fee of Rs.600/-. For information check www.apdpharm.nic.in
Allotments: Allotments will be available for downloading in Website https://apdpharm.nic.in on 26-August-2015 after 06.00 PM.