AP EAMCET 2016 Online Application procedure and instructions to how to apply or fill the application form are given clearly at https://www.apeamcet.org. Andhra Pradesh EMCET entrance exam notification released on 29th Jan 2016. EAMCET aspirants may apply through online mode only. Candidates may pay registration fee and submit the applications on or before the last date 21st March 2016.
AP EAMCET 2016 Online Application at www.apeamcet.org
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Entrance Exam: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
Date of the Exam: 29th-April-2016
Exam Conducting University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Official Website: www.apeamcet.org
Application Fee: All candidates who are interested to apply for APEAMCET 2016 have to pay fee towards registration. Candidates may pay the fee through AP Online Centers and payment can also be done through credit card/ debit card.
- For Engineering (E) stream – Rs.350/-
- For Agriculture and Medicine (AM) – Rs.350/-
- Engineering(E) & Agriculture and Medicine(AM) both streams -Rs.700/-
How to Apply for EAMCET-2016
- Pay the exam fee through AP Online Centers or also paid through Credit card/ Debit card. Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id. ( After successful fee payment transaction ID is generated)
- Enter all mandatory details to verify the payment are as follows:
- Transaction ID
- Qualifying Exam (Eg: Intermediate Public Examination/BIE, APOSS, CBSE, ICSE, RGUKT etc)
- Candidates Name and Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam year of appearing/ passing and stream
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- After successful verification of payment, candidates can proceed to “Online Application Form Filling”. Candidates may fill all the necessary details and verify all fields after filling the form.
- Submit the filled in application on or before last date without late fee 21st-March-2016.
Important dates to remember:
Starting date to submit the application form: 03-02-2016
Last date for submission of application without late fee: 21-03-2016
Submission of application with late fee of Rs.500/-: 02-04-2016