AP EAMCET Medical Certificate Verification 2015 For Special Category:
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET(Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common Entrance Test) Medical Counselling Certificate Verification-2015 dates are released by Dr.NTR University of Health and Sciences for special category at its Official website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in on 20-August-2015. The candidates who qualified are attend the counselling for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2015-16 into the AP Medical and Dental Colleges.
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
1. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
2. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in AP (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
3. The candidate should have qualified in EAMCET-2015
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50% marks (80 marks)in AP EAMCET -2015
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% marks (64 marks)in AP EAMCET -2015
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% marks (72 marks)in AP EAMCET -2015.
4. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2015. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2015 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-1999 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
The candidates under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
Fee To Be Paid: The candidates have to pay Rs 1500/- for Others and Rs 800/- for SC/ST at any specified help line center.
AP EAMCET Medical Certificate Verification Dates 2015 For Special Category:
Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically Challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) candidates (Special Categories) Candidates under Special Categories who fulfill the above eligibility criteria attend along with all Original Certificates and 4 sets of attested Xerox copies for verification of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET – 2015 eligible Rank holders only.
The Physically Challenged candidates with locomotor disorder of lower limbs between 40% to 70% are only eligible. Candidates are informed to appear for medical examination before the medical board constituted by the Competent Authority for confirmation of eligibility for admission under PH category. Other disability candidates need not attend the verification.
Guidelines of Govt. of India and regulations of MCI shall be observed in making admissions of differently able (Physically Handicapped) candidates, according to which the Physically Handicapped candidates with locomotor disorder of lower limbs between 50% to 70% will be considered first and if any remaining unfilled seats to be filled with the candidates with 40% to 50%.
Documents to be Produced at Counseling Centers:
1. Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET -2015
2. Rank card of AP EAMCET -2015
3. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
4. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination marks memo
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Study Certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of AP have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
8. Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
9. Permanent Caste Certificate(Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
(a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015
(b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
10. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar on or 01-01-2015.
Counseling Center: The eligible candidates are advised to attend for counseling at Administrative Building, Dr.NTR University of Health and Sciences Conselling Center, Vijayawada.