AP ECET 2016 Notification released at http://www.apecet.org: Diploma holders of Engineering/ Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths degree holders who want seek admission into B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses for academic year 2016-17 may check ECET 2016 AP notification and schedule. AP Engineering Common Entrance Test will be conducted by JNTUA on behalf of APSCHE on 9th May 2016. Interested candidates may check eligibility criteria, registration fee, test pattern & syllabi and online application submission last date details are given below.
AP ECET 2016 Notification at www.apecet.org
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
Name of the Entrance Exam: AP Engineering Common Entrance Exam
Date of the Entrance Exam: 9th May 2016 (Monday), 10:00 Am to 1:00 PM
Official Website: www.apecet.org
APECET-2016 Exam conducting Authority: JNTU, Ananthapuramu
Courses offered through AP ECET Exam:
- 2nd year lateral entry into B.E/ B.Tech
- 2nd year lateral entry into B.Pharmacy
- Candidate should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses (OR)
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided if they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant graduation courses.
Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay exam fee Rs.400/- through AP Online Centers or also using through payment gateway(Credit card/ Debit card and Net Banking).
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through AP ECET official website, http://www.apecet.org. Pay exam fee and submit the filled application before last date.
Check AP ECET 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus of Engineering, Pharmacy and for B.Sc Maths degree holders. Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/Electronics & Communications/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio technology previous papers with answer keys are available in our website, http://gofreshers.net.
Commencement of online Application Submission: 17-02-2016
Last date of submission of application without late fee: 28-03-2016
Last date of submission of application with late fee of Rs.1,000/-: 16-04-2016
Last date of submission of application with late fee of Rs.5,000/-: 23-04-2016
Date of AP ECET Entrance Exam: 09-05-2016