AP Ed.CET Final Phase Web Counselling 2015: AP Ed.CET Final Phase Web Counselling 2015 dates are announced. The qualified candidates of AP Ed.CET-2015 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for 2 nd phase of Web counseling (Web Option Entry) for exercising web options for admission into B.Ed. Course for the academic year 2015-16. AP Ed.CET Final Phase Web Counselling 2015 will start from 16-August-2015 and 17-August-2015.
AP Ed.CET Final Phase Web Counselling 2015 Rank Wise Dates:
Documents To Be Required At Help Line Center:
- Hall Ticket, Rank card
- Degree Provisional Certificates and Memorandum of Marks along with Pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent
- SSC Memo
- Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation
- Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated Community certificate
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. / T.S excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. / T.S from M.R.O. in case of Non local candidates
- T C (Transfer Certificate)
- Income certificate and
- Minority Certificate
Candidates who have paid the fee Rs. 450/- or 900/- during the AP Ed.CET First Phase need not attend the AP Ed.CET Second/Final Phase at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. They can exercise their options through internet or attend web counselling. Message will come to the cell of the candidate after allotment.
Counselling Fee: All candidates must pay processing fee at the help line center. The processing fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.450/- and Rs.900/- for others (non-refundable).
Name of the Helpline Center for Final Phase counselling: Only one center for all 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh Certificates verification at ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY, GUNTUR.
Tution Fee: The tuition fee for Government/University/Aided Private colleges changes from Rs.2700/- to Rs.13500/- and a special fee of Rs.3000/-. Fee shall be paid by the candidate at the college along with the allotment letter. Tuition fee for private unaided colleges will be notified in the website before finalization of admissions.