AP LPCET Notification 2015 For Telugu And Hindi Pandit Posts: Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET) online applications are released. Candidates who are interested to take admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply for AP LPCET 2015 apply online through official website www.lpcet.cgg.gov.in before 22-August-2015. Applications are started from 12-August-2015.
Name Of The Examination: Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET)
- For Telugu Pandit (TP): BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu).
- For Hindi Pandit (HP): A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
- The candidates who are final year examinations or its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LP CET-2015 Entrance Examination. One condition is that they must produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2015.
Application Fee: The candidates should pay Rs. 200/-. Fee can be pay through APONLINE , e-Seva centers or through payment gateway between 11-August-2015 and 21-August-2015 and submit online application at the LPCET website http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in between 12-August-2015 and 22-August-2015.
How To Apply:
- Log on to the http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in and click on Application Form.
- Enter your Journal Number issued by APONLINE or e- Seva, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine and upload.
- Confirm the details which are filled before and fill in the application form as per the instructions given Information Bulletin and submit the details.
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence.
Applications are started from: 12-August-2015
Last date apply for LPCET: 22-August-2015
Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva: 11-August-2015 to 21-August-2015
Help Desk services on all working days : 13-August-2015 to 24-August-2015
Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application: 13-August-2015 to 24-August-2015
Download a LPCET Hall Ticket: 31-August-2015
Date Of Examination: 13-Sept-2015
Telugu Pandit (TP CET): 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Hindi Pandit (HP CET): 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM