AP PGECET Certificate Verification And Web Option Entry 2015: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) Certificate Verification And Web Option Entry dates are announced by APCHE admission in to M.Tech/M.Pharmacy for the academic year 2015-2016. AP PGECET Certificate Verification will be held on 26-August-2015 to 03-September-2015. Seats in the colleges are first allotted by GATE qualified candidates and left over seats are for PGECET qualified candidates.
Documents to be required for AP PGECET Certificate verification:
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- SSC Memo or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
For GATE/GPAT Qualified Candidates:
|Certificate Verification||Time||GATE/GPAT||Web Option entry|
|25-08-2015||9:00 AM||All Eligible candidates||28-08-2015&29-08-2015|
AP PGECET Counselling Dates:
Counselling Fee: For SC/ST Candidates have to pay processing fee of Rs 450/- and for other candidates should pay Rs.900/-at the time of certificate verification.
Help line Centres:
- Administrative Block, JNTUA, Anantapuram.
- University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.
- SRR & CVR Govt. College, Vijayawada.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- SV University old MBA Building, Tirupati.