AP PGECET Second/Final Phase Counselling Schedule 2015 Details: Andhra Pradesh State Counsel of Higher Education is decided to conduct the second or final PGECET counselling for the 10,999 left over seats. Candidates who did not attend the first phase counselling will the attend the second phase counselling from 25-Sept-2015 to 27-Sept-2015.
Name of the examination: PGECET
Date of the examination: 25-May-2015
1st phase counselling dates: 25-Aug-2015 to 03-Sept-2015
2nd phase counselling dates: 25-Sept-2015 to 27-Sept-2015
Still no seat is filled in 8 colleges and above 10 seats are filled in 52 colleges. 25,304 seats are filled for M.Tech and M. Pharm through the convener quota in AP. And 17,790 candidates attended the PGECET first phase web counselling in that 14,305 got the allotment order or seat in the colleges. 3485 candidates did not get the seat in any college. So, APSCHE has plane to conduct final phase counselling.
Second/Final Phase Counselling attended by the candidates who are under below:
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates
Candidates who got the first phase allotment order will report to the college with the allotment order before 14-Sept-2015. College seat list will be uploaded by the official website www.tspgecet.apsche.ac.in on 18-Sept-2015.
Web counselling dates are not announced. Dates will soon informed by the APSCHE. Candidates keep viewing the official website for updates about the final phase PGECET counselling.