AP TS PGECET Exam for M.Tech/M.Pharmacy Admission:
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is the state level exam for seeking the admission in to the PG courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Technology and Planing (M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, M.Arech, ME, M.Plg). Every year PGECET is conducted in the month of May/June for all branches of B.Tech candidates. Many candidates are appearing for the PGECET exam.
- Candidates should be nationals of India
- And candidates should have the B.Tech/B. Pharmacy qualification in the relevant discipline from any recognized university with the aggregate of 50%.
Scheme of examination: Exam consists of 120 questions and each question carries one mark so total exam is for 120 marks. There no negative marking for the wrong answers. And duration of the exam is Two hours.
PGECET Exam Syllabus: Different branches of B.Tech, B.Pharmacy and other candidates attend the PGECET. Syllabus is different for the different branches. For more details about the syllabus check the official website.
Courses offered at PG:
Universities which have the PG courses:
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Javaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Javaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Javaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamundry