APCRDA Test 2015 Second Shortlisted Candidates List at apcrdatest2015.org:
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority released APCRDA exam 2015 2nd shortlist of candidates to appear for certificate verification announced on 2nd September 2015. The candidates can check hall ticket number and attend for the certificate verification on 8th and 9th September to get selected in the recruitment. slection of the candidates purely based on the merit in the written test.
Number of Posts: 223 vacancies in APCRDA
Venue: The Commissioner Office, APCRDA, Lenin Centre, Vijayawada
Date and Time: 08.09.2015 and 09.09.2015 at 09.00 AM
APCRDA first list candidates announced on 14th August. The certificate verification for the first selected list of candidates completed. Second list of selected candidates are advised to attend the counselling process on the specified date and time.
Certificates Verification: The following original documents along with one set of xerox copy duly attested by a Gazetted Officer shall be submitted at the time of verification of certificates. If the candidates fail to attend for verification of documents or if the candidates fails to submit all the documents as mentioned above, their candidature will be rejected without further notice.
- Educational qualification certificates along with marks lists from SSC or 10th standard onwards.
- Date of birth certificate/SSC certificate.
- Integrated community certificate issued by competent authority for BC, SC, and ST candidates.
- Creamy layer exemption certificate from Revenue Authorities (for BC candidates only)
- Certificates relating to age relaxation / concession.
- Nativity certificate issued by competent authority.
- Experience certificates issued by the employer.
- School Study certificates from 4th class to 10th class if studied in school or Residence certificate in case of private study in SSC, seven years including the study of SSC.
- Physically handicapped (VH, HH, OH) certificate in the prescribed proforma clearly showing % deformity issued by the Dist.Medical Board / Civil Assistant Surgeon who claim PH reservation.
- Other eligibility certificates as prescribed in the employment notification.
- Aadhar Card
- Filled in check list in duplicate
- Hall ticket