APGVB Recruitment 2015 Notification for 244 Officer in Middle Management Grade posts at www.apgvbank.in: APGVB (Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank) Recruitment 2015 Notification is released in its official website. Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the jobs in Banks can apply for APGVB Recruitment 2015 of different posts like 142 Officer in Middle Management Grade I II & III and 102 Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).Application forms of APGVB Recruitment 2015 will be ended on 06-August-2015.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should know Local and Native language and check the educational qualification for the RRB CWE-3.
Officer Scale-III: Rs 25700 – 31500/-
Officer Scale-II: Rs 19400 – 28100/-
Officer Scale-I: Rs 14500– 25700/-
Office Assistants: Rs 7200-19300/-
APGVB Examination Cut off: Check APGVB Recruitment 2015 Exam Pattern and Cut Off
Selection Process: Selection process depends on the Total Weighted Scores (TWS) that get in examinations RRBs- CWE-III and personal interview.
Officer (Scale I, II & III):
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 40/-
For all others: Rs.150/-
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 40/-
For all others: Rs.150/-
For all others The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of `40/- Requisite Application Fee may be paid to the Account Number 73108039138 through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, by means of Payment challan available on our Bank’s website “apgvbank.in”.
Candidates can also pay the Application fee at Bank by ‘NEFT’ (using the NEFT form of the concerned Bank) as per the details given below: Name of the Account :“APGVB – Recruitment Account 2014-15 (2 nd PHASE)” Account Number :73108039138 IFSC Code: SBIN0RRAPGB (zero) Name of the Bank: Andhra Pradesh GrameenaVikas Bank, Branch: Hanamkonda
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to open apgvbank.in. And go to the careers-Recruitment Notification and fee payment challan
- Download fee payment challan,fill the challan with BLOCK LETTERS and pay the challan at Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas bank.
- Take the Applicant’s Copy of the Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Again visit the website apgvbank.in fill the all fields in application form correctly.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will be useful for Interview. Without that receipt candidate did not attend the interview.
Online Application starts from:23-July-2015
Last date to apply:06-August-2015.
Payment of Application Fee:23-July-2015 to 06-August-2015