APLAWCET Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Dates 2015: Andhra Pradesh LAWCET certificate verification and web counselling dates are announced by APSCHE. Qualified candidates of APLAWCET/APPGLCET-2015 examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for seeking admission in to the 3-Year LL.B / BL and 5-year LL.B / BL for the academic year 2015 to 2016 on 08-Sept-2015. And web counselling (Exercising options through Internet) will start on 10-Sept-2015
Eligibility: Relaxation of 5% is applicable for the SC/ST category candidates to the below mentioned qualifying examinations 3 year/5 year law course
- For 3-Year LL.B / BL: Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other equivalent qualification recognized University. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%. The candidates who have less than the prescribed percentage but have secured the same percentage or more on the aggregate in any PG Degree (Masters Degree) or B.Ed are eligible.
- For 5-year LL.B / BL : Candidates should have passed 2 – year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other equivalent qualification from recognized University. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
AP APLAWCET / APPGLCET Certificate verification and Web counselling Schedule 2015:
Original certificates to be required at certificate verification:
- AP LAWCET – 2015 / AP PGLCET-2015 Rank Card
- AP LAWCET – 2015 / AP PGLCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2015) / house hold card (white)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
Processing Fee: General Candidates should be paid processing fee as Rs 900/- and for SC/ST have to pay Rs.450/-at the time of certificate verification.
Help Line Centers:
- Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Ananthapuramu
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- SV University old MBA Building, Tirupati
- Andhra University, counselling center, Vishakapatnam
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakolam