APPECET Final Phase Certificate Verification And Web Option Entry 2015: Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET ) is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Qualified and eligible candidates of APPECET-2015 Examinations are informed to attend the web option entry or exercise the final phase web options for admission into B.P.Ed., & U.G.D.P.Ed. APPECET Final Phase Certificate Verification on 19-August-2015.
AP PECET Final Phase Web Counselling Is Attended By:
- Candidates who attended First Phase Counselling and got allotment orders, If they not satisfied with the allotment order that candidates can attend AP PECET final phase web counselling.
- Candidates who did not inform the college with the first phase allotment order can also attend.
- Candidates who did not get first phase allotment order can attend.
- The Candidates who did not attend first phase counselling can attend the AP PECET final phase counselling.
Certificates To Be Required At The Help line Centre: The candidates who have not attended the certificates verification during the first phase, they can attend AP PECET certificate verification. Candidates can produce original certificates and one set of Xerox copies only at Help line center.
- APPECET-2015 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
For SC, ST or BC Category: Candidates have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5- 1997). For CAP category : Candidates should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.For NCC category: Candidates should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority. These 3 categories can submit above all 9 certificates with individual certificate.
Counselling Fee: For General/OBC candidates pay the amount at the time of Certificates Verification Rs 450/- . For SC/ST candidates should pay Rs 900/- .
Help Line Centre: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna nagar, Guntur.
Candidates who have attended first phase counseling can directly exercise web options and they need not attend for the certificate verification again. They can exercise their options through internet. One time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving the options. The one time password (OTP) is valid for 10 minutes only. If it expires, you have to click the save button again, a new OTP will sent to your mobile.
APPECET Final Phase certificate verification for B.P.Ed., & U.G.D.P.Ed. course is on 19-August-2015. APPECET Final Phase web option entry is on 19-August-2015 and 20-August-2015. And Allotments of APPECET Final Phase Counselling will be available on 22-August-2015.
Check Official Notification