Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Recruitment 2015 of 248 Posts: Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has announced the notification for recruitment of 248 posts like Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Technician, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Accountant on 22-August-2015. Candidates who meet the eligible criteri as per the official notification may apply for the BCCL recruitment thorugh official website www.bccl.gov.in before 14-Sept-2015.Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’ and other documents after online submission is 24-Sept-2015.
Name Of The Examination: BCCL Exam
Total No.Of Vacancies: 248
- Staff Nurse: 91 Posts
- Junior Technician: 30 Posts
- Technician (Audiometry) Trainee: 13 Posts
- Technician (Refraction/ Optometry) Trainee: 06 Posts
- Technician (Dental) Trainee: 04 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Trainee): 06 Posts
- Technician (Dietician) Trainee: 05 Posts
- Technician (Pathological) Trainee: 30 Posts
- Technician (Radiographer) Trainee: 24 Posts
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 25 Posts
- Accountant: 14 Posts
- Staff nurse: 10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institute approved by the Government.
- Jr.Technician: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate & two years experience certificate as ECG Technician in a hospital under a Cardiologist/Physician or in a reputed Nursing home having ECG service under a Cardiologist/Physician.
- Technician (Dental/Audiometry/Refraction/ Optometry): Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate plus Diploma in Refraction/Optometry from Govt. recognised Institute/Govt. Hospital.
- Technician (Radiographer/Pathological/Dietician): Diploma in Radiography, Lab Technology (Pathological), Dietics for the relevent posts from the recognized institute.
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 10+2 with science and Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act. 1948 with valid registration.
- Accountant: Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
How To Apply:
- visit the official website www.bccl.gov.in. And click on the link “Recruitment of Paramedical Staff
- Fill the details like Date Of Birth, Mobile number, Mail ID and other details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the specified places.
- Next go to the payment page and pay the application fee either online or offline. If candidate select the online mode click on the link www.onlinesbi.com and pay the fee. And if candidates select Offline mode e-challed is generated and pay e-challan at nearest SBI branch and enter the SBI Collect Reference Number in to the application form.
- Post Box No Candidates take the print out of ‘Registered Application Form’ with other required certificates which are mentioned in the official notification are send to the Post Box No:9248, Krishna Nagar Head, Post Office, Delhi – 110051.
Age Limit: The candidate must have completed 18 years of age and also should not be more than 30 years of age as on 14.09.2015. Age relaxtion is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the rules of BCCL.
Application Fee: General category candidates should pay the application fee Rs 200/- and no application charges for SC/ST, PWD/Ex.Service men and departmental candidates
Selection Process: Selected candidates in the wtitten exam are called for the Interview. Merit list will be prepared based on the category.
Scheme Of Examination: Exam includes two parts Part-A- General Awareness, Part-B- Professional Aptitude. The language of the test shall be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.For marking the answers OMR sheet will be provided.
Examination Centres: Dhanbad, New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata
Online applications are started from: 22-August-2015 at 10:00 PM
Last date for submission of online application: 14-Sept-2015 till 11:59 PM
Last date to process the charges in Bank: 17-Sept-2015 till 5:00 PM
Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal: 17-Sept-2015 till 11:59 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’ & other certificates: 24-Sept-2015
Download a admit card: 15 days before the examination