BRAOU B.Ed Course Admission Entrance Exam 2016 notification is released. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University inviting applications for B.Ed and B.Ed (Special Education) programmes admission fro the academic year 2016-18. Interested Degree or Post Graduation candidates may appear for the entrance exam. Eligible candidates may apply online on or befor the last date of registration, 30th Jan 2016.
BRAOU B.Ed Course Admission Entrance Exam 2016 Notification
Name of the University: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
Official Website: http://www.braou.ac.in
Name of the Exam: B.Ed and B.Ed (SE)courseEntrance Exam
Name, Duration and Medium of the Course:
- B.Ed – 2 years course – Telugu Medium
- B.Ed (Special Education) – 2 1/2 years course – Telugu/ English Medium
Date of the Entrance Test: 14th February 2016
BRAOU B.Ed Course Admission – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./ B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM an d/or the Masters Degree in Commerce/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Sciences at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech. with Science/ Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the programme.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing for Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the proof of having passed the Qualifying Examination at the time admission.
Age Limit: 21 years as on 1st July 2015. No upper age limit.
BRAOU B.Ed & B.Ed(SE) Entrance Test 2016 Online Application
Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.400/- by Debit/ Credit card through university portal OR pay an amount of Rs. 435/- at any TS /AP Online Franchise Centre and obtain the receipt on or before 30-01-2016.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through BRAOU official website www.braou.ac.in. Read all the instructions specified in the notification. Fill the application and upload the photo and signature of prescribed size. Submit the filled in application form before the last date.
Exam Pattern: The Question paper of the entrance exam will have 3 parts for 100 marks. The details are given below.
Part-A: General English Comprehension – 25 Marks
Part-B: Proficiency in Telugu – 25 Marks
Part-C: General Mental Ability – 50 Marks
Important Dates to remember:
Starting date for registration: 23-12-2015
Last date for registration: 30-01-2016
Date of the Entrance Exam: 14-02-2016; 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM