Chittoor District Court Recruitment of 132 Posts 2015:
Chittoor Dist Court, Andhra Pradesh issued notification for recruitment of 132 Process Server, Office subordinates, Junior Assistant and other Posts on 2nd September 2015. Interested candidates who are waiting for Government job notification can check the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Eligible candidates can apply through offline mode on or before the last date 25th September 2015.
Name of the Organization: Chittoor District Court
Total Number of Posts: 132 Posts
Type of Job: Government
Job Location: Chittoor
- Process Server – 20 posts
- Office subordinates/Attender – 47 posts
- Junior Assistant – 19 posts
- Field Assistant – 06 posts
- Examiner – 16 posts
- Stenographer(Grade-III) – 07 posts
- Copyist – 10 posts
- Typist – 07 posts
- Process Server, Examiner & Copyist – Rs.15,460- 47,330/-
- Office subordinates/Attenders – Rs.13,000-40,270/-
- Junior Assistant, Field Assistant & Typist – Rs.16400-49870/-
- Stenographer(Grade-III) – Rs.22,460-66,330/-
Age: 18-34 years as on 01.07.2015. The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-Service Men, as per Rules in Government rules.
- For Process Server and Attender posts: Candidates must have passed 7th class and be able to ride a bicycle and also able read or write Tamil/ Telugu languages.
- For remaining posts: Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates applying for Stenographer and Typists posts must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
- Those who possess professional skills such as driving, Electrical, Carpentary, Plumbering work, Cooking and Dhobi work will be given preference (Necessary Certificates if any shall be enclosed to the application).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee towards examination fee for all the above posts except Attender/ Office subordinate post. Candidates have to pay fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the District Judge, Chittoor, payable at S.B.I. Main Branch, Chittoor only.
For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Service Men – Nil
For BC/General – Rs.200/-
How to Apply: Candidates can download the application form directly by the link mentioned below. Candidates can read all instructions and fill the application form. Send the prescribe format application form along with DD and all necessary xerox copies of certificates through Postal/Registered Post/Courier to The District Judge, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
- Process Servers Post: Simple Written test in English of the standard consistent with the minimum General Educational qualification prescribed will be held for 80 marks and oral interview for 20 marks.
- Office Subordinate/Attender Post: Only Oral Interview will be conducted.
- Stenographer Gr.III, Typist and Copyist Post: Written examination(objective type) of 50 marks and skill test of 30 marks. For the candidates who selected in written and skill test are called for Oral Interview of 20 marks.
- Junior Assistant, Field Assistant and Examiner Post: Written test(OMR basis) of the standard consistent with the minimum General educational qualification(Technology).
Advertisement Published Date: 02/09/2015
Starting date of Application Submission: 02/09/2015
Last date of Application Reception: 25/09/2015 at 5:00 PM