Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law issued notification for CLAT – Common Law Admission Test 2016. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for LLB course and LLM post graduation programmes for the academic session 2016-17. The candidates who are interested to study law courses may apply online from 1st Jan 2016. Last date to submit the filled in application is 31st March 2016.
CLAT – Common Law Admission Test 2016 Notification
Name of the University: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Official Website: https://www.clat.ac.in
Name of the Course:
- Five year Integrated B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)
- One year LL.M. Course
Name of the Examination: Common Law Admission Test – 2016
Date of the Examination: 8th May 2016
CLAT 2016 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- For LL.B Course: The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General/ OBC/ Specially abled persons categories and 40% in case of SC/ST category. The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/ April 2016 are also eligible to apply.
- For LL.M Course: LL.B or equivalent graduation exam with a minimum of 55% marks in case of General/ OBC/ Specially abled persons categories and 50% in case of SC/ST category. The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/ April 2016 are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: No age limit is prescribed for CLAT 2016
CLAT 2016 – Online Application
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay online application fee for Under Graduate or Post Graduate courses.
- For General/ OBC/ Specially abled persons categories – Rs.4000/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs.3500/-
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode. Online application will be available at CLAT 2016 official website,www.clat.ac.in. Check official notification and apply online from 1st January 2016. Submit the filled in online application on or before the last date 31st March 2016.
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for submit online application: 01-01-2016
Last date for submit online application: 31-03-2016
Date of CLAT-2016 Examination: 08-05-2016