CSIR UGC NET Exam Online Application – JRF and Lecturership 2015 at www.csirhrdg.res.in:
CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test(NET) Exam Online Applications are invited from 03/08/2015 to 25/08/2015. Council of Science & Industrial Research(CSIR) UGC NET exam will be conducted on 20th December, 2015 for determining the eligibility of Indian National Candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships(JRF) and to determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria as given below.
Subjects of the Test: The Test will be held in the subjects as given under:
1. Chemical Sciences
2. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should have passed M.Sc or Equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
For JRF (NET): Maximum 28 years as on 01/07/2015
For LS (NET): No upper age limit.
Examination Fee: Candidates can pay fee in any branch of the Indian Bank by drawing challan.
For General : Rs.1000/-
For OBC-Non Creamy Layer : Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/PH/VH : Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online from the CSIR official website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches.
- Candidates have to read the all instructions specified in the official website before filling online application form.
- After successful submission of ONLINE Application, a Form Number will be generated. Preserve the Form Number for future reference and for downloading your e-Admit Card. Keep a print out of the duly filled-in application form for future use.
- Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
- Hard copy of the online Application alongwith the enclosure(s) should be sent in their own envelope after super scribing the Subject Code, Centre Code, Medium Code & online generated application No. on top of the envelope.
- Candidates should check their registration status on our website tentatively between 5 th – 13th November, 2015 and afterwards their request shall not be considered.