Eastern Railways Recruitment 2015 525 Apprentice Jobs: Eastern Railways has issued the notification for recruiting 525 Apprentice in different posts like Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Welder, Turner, Electrician,Mechanic and wiremen. Candidates who are interested and whoa have studied SSC or Intermediate may apply for eastern railways recruitment offline through official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in before 28-Sept-2015 till 16.00 hrs.
No.Of Vacancies: 525
- Welder( G & E )–75
- Painter (G)–60
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Mech)–03
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 exmination system) with minimum 50% on average and having I.T.I. certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 15 years and not above 24 years as on 01.07.2015.Age Relaxation for SC/ST-5 years and for OBC –3 years Applicable as per Govt. rules.
Processing Fee: General candidates should pay Rs 40/- as processing fee and no fee for SC/ST/PH /Women/Minority & economically backward class candidates
How To Apply:
1. Visit the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in and download the Application form & Call Letter as per format must be submitted in A4 size paper and filled in all respect in English/Hindi by the candidate in his own hand writing with ball point pen to be addressed to Chief Works Manager, C & W Workshop, Eastern Railway, Liluah, Howrah, PIN – 711204 in a closed envelop enclosing the following xerox documents are attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Two Self-addressed envelope of 11” x 5” with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- ( Exemption for SC/ST/PH Candidates)
- Two recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant, one photograph should be pasted on the Application Form in the space provided for it and the another should be pasted on the ‘CALL LETTER- CUM- ADMIT CARD’ in the space provided. Both the photographs must be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Xerox copy of Matriculation Certificate & mark sheet ( both the side of the mark sheet ) duly attested by any
- Gazetted Officer.
- Certificate & mark sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Creamy layer CertificateE in case of OBC candidate
- Discharge certificate of Ex- Serviceman
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, a certificate from the appropriate authority, for their belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories should be submitted in the format prescribed by the Government of India
Selection Process: Candidates should be selected based on the marks in the matriculation. Selected candidates after checking the marks are called for the Medical Examination.