GAIL Recruitment of 106 Senior Engineer Posts 2015 Notification: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has issued the notification for the Person With Disability (PWD) candidates on 02-Sept-2015. PWD candidates under OH, OL, HH, OH (One arm, One Leg, Hearing Impaired, Orthopedically Impaired) who are interested to do a job as a Senior Engineer in different branches may apply online for the GAIL recruitment through the official website www.gailonline.com before the last date 22-Sept-2015 till 6:00 PM.
Name of the Post: Executive & Non-Executive Staff
No. of vacancies: 106
For PWD candidates:
- Senior Engineer (ChemicalPC Operations)–14
- Senior Officer (Contract & Procurement)–13
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation- PC O&M) E–12
- Senior Engineer (ElectricalPC O&M)–06
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical-PC O&M)–05
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical – Pipeline O&M)
- Senior Engineer (Electrical – Pipeline O&M)–03
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation – Pipeline O&M)–02
And other 46 posts are there in the Grade E-2 of same departments which are mentioned in the above.
Pay scale: Selected candidates should get Rs 24,900 – 50,500/-.
Educational qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from recognized Board or any University.
Age limit: Candidates Upper Age Limit for various posts 30 years as on 22.09.2015.
Application fee: Candidates under General/OBC should pay Rs 200/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi. No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website www.gailonline.com.
- Search for the the link to apply for the post.
- Fill the application form and take the hard copy of application form.
- Send the Affixed latest passport size color photograph, signed and along with the DD and other documents which are mentioned in below.
Documents to be sent for GAIL to the GAIL India Ltd:
- Caste Certificate.
- Disability Certificate.
- Ex‐servicemen Proof.
- Experience certificates.
- All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications
Selection process: Selection Process will involve Group Discussions and/ or interview before the Selection Committee.
Online applications are started form: 02-Sept-2015 on 11:00 AM
Last date to apply for GAIL recruitment: 22-Sept-2015 on 6:00 PM
Last Date for receipt of the Hard Copy of the Application: 15-October-2015