GATE Entrance Exam 2016 Notification: GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Entrance Exam 2015 notification is released for the academic year 2016. Application for GATE Entrance Exam 2015 will be start on 1-September-2015 to 1-October-2015. GATE is conducted under Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. The GATE score will be used for the employment side. Direct recruitment to Group A level posts i.e., Senior Field Office (SFO Tele), Senior Research Officer (SRO) (Crypto) and SRO(S&T) in Cabinet Secretariat is now being done on the basis of GATE scores.
Name Of The Examination: GATE Entrance Exam 2016
- The candidates Should have B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm, B. Arch, B.Sc (Research)/B.S, M. Sc./M.A./MCA or equivalent,, Int. M.E./M.Tech or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2), Int. M.Sc/Int. B.S.M.S- Currently in the final year or already completed.
- Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch.)- Completed equivalent of such professional courses.
- Int. M.E/M.Tech(Post-B.Sc.)- Currently in then 2nd/3rd/4th year or already completed.
Application Fee: Application Fee will be paid through Online Banking or e-challan. If candidate select Online Banking follow the instructions which are available in GATE brochure. And if candidates select e-challan download the challan and pay the money at the specified bank which is mention in official website.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs 750/-
- For Others: Rs 1500/-
An online virtual calculator will be available to examines at the time of examination. No physical calculator will be allowed. The online virtual calculator will be put on GATE 2016 website for practice before the examination.
After completion of GATE 2016 examination, all answer keys will be made available for dispute with in a short time. Every answer key can be challenged. A nominal fee will be levied to prevent frivolous challenges.
How To Apply:
- First visit the official website http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in. Read the instructions in the GATE brochure before filling the online application form.
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like graduation certificate/ certificate from Principal, caste certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Pay the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
- Check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect.
Online applications start from: 1-September-2015
Last date to apply: 1-October-2015
Date to correct the entered fields: 20-November-2015
Downloading of Admit cards: 17-December-2015
Date of Examination: 30,31-January-2016; 6,7-February-2016
You may have interested to apply