GITAM Admission Test GAT 2016 notification for B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, M.Tech and M.Pharmacy courses admission. GITAM university inviting online applications for Under graduate Guaranteed Tuition Programme(UGTP) and Post Graduate Programme(PGP) admissions for the academic year 2016-17. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date 2nd April 2016.
GITAM Admission Test GAT 2016 – Notification
Name of the University: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Name of the Examination: GITAM Admission Test GAT 2016
Official website: http://www.gitam.edu
Date of the Examination: 19th April to 8th May 2016
- 4 Years B.Tech Programmes – Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Information Technology/ Civil Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Aerospace Engineering.
- 6 Year Dual Degree Programs(B.Tech + M.Tech) – Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 Year Bachelor of Architecture
- 4 Year B.Pharmacy
- 2 Year M.Tech
- 2 Year M.Pharmacy
- Pass in Intermediate or 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (50% aggregate marks for B.Arch./B.Pharm.) in Maths, Physics & Chemistry and First Class from a recognized Central / State Board either in 2016 or 2015 and Rank in GAT-2016.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. program should qualify in NATA / JEE (Main).
- For M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy Programs, candidate should pass in qualifying degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university and rank in GAT-2016.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for GAT-2016 is Rs. 1,000/- for Boys and Rs. 600/- for Girls. DD challan sholud be drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online through GITAM University official website, www.gitam.edu.
- The filled – in application along with Demand Draft should reach Director – Admissions, GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, on or before 2nd April, 2016.
GAT – 2016 Online Slot Booking System: Candidates must choose a test centre, date and slot of their choice by using the GAT-2016 Online Booking System. Candidate has to submit his/ her Application Number, Gender and Date of Birth, while logging into the online slot booking system. Candidates are required to book their slots using the Online booking system from 11th to 15th April 2016.
Last Date to submit filled in Applications – 2nd April 2016
Starting date for Online Slot booking- 11th April 2016
Last date for Online Slot Booking – 15th April 2016
Download of E-Hall-Tickets – 11th April 2016 onwards
Online Test dates – 19th April to 08th May 2016
Announcement of GAT 2016 Results – 16th May 2016