Govt.of Puducherry Recruitment of 503 Upper Division Clerks 2015: Government of Puducherry issued the notification for the recruitment of 503 Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing) on 11-August-2015. All eligible Indian Citizens who are Natives / Residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry may apply for the upper division clerks before 11-Sept-2015 through the official website www.py.gov.in.
Name Of the Examination: Upper Division Clerks (UDC)
Total No.Of Vacancies: 503
Pay Scale: Selected candidates can get Rs 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs 2400/-.
- Other applicants who are working in the Government Departments/ Offices who are within the age limit and applying as open candidates may intimate the fact of submission of application to the post of Upper Division Clerk to their Head of Departments / Offices, so as to have the benefit of “Technical Resignation” on selection to the post of Upper Division Clerk in the written examination.
- Only the candidates working as Lower Division Clerk under the cadre control of DP & AR (PW), Puducherry and Junior Clerk / Typist working in the Judicial Department of the Union Territory of Puducherry will be considered as allied cadre for the post of Upper Division Clerk and allowed to appear as In-service candidates by availing the permissible age relaxation mentioned in the statement under “II-Age Limit” of this notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in any branch from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 32 years as on 11.09.2015.Age Relaxation is applicable for candidates belongs to SC/EBC/OBC/MBC/BCM/BT/Ex.Serviceman/PWD as per Puducherry Govt. rules.
How To Apply:
- Visit the website www.recruitment.puducherrv.gov.in. And register with your name and fill the other details then it generates the One Time Password (OTP).
- The applicants have to login into the online portal using the Username and Password for applying to the post of Upper Division Clerk
- Check the link for applying Upper Division Clerk and click on that link
- Fill the details and upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Take the print out for the examination purpose.
Selection Process: Selected candidates in the the written examination are called for the Interview.
Online Applications Started From: 12-Aug-2015
Last date to apply for UDC jobs: 11-Sept-2015