GSTRS Recruitment of 255 Teaching Posts 2015: Gujarat State Tribal Education Society (GSTES) released the notification for the 255 secondary teacher and higher secondary teacher posts.Eligible candidates may apply for th GSTRS recruitment through the official website before 07-Sept-2015. Candidates who done B.Ed has good opportunity to do a teacher job in GSTRS.
Name of the department: Gujarat State Tribal Education Society (GSTES)
Name of the post: Teaching Posts
Total no. of vacancies: 255
- Secondary teacher–166
- Higher Secondary teacher–89
- For secondary teacher post: Rs 7,500/-
- For higher secondary teacher post: Rs 10,000/-.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with B. Ed & Qualified in TAT examination for the secondary teacher post.
- Candidates should have graduation degree in relevant subject with B. Ed & Qualified in TAT examination for the higher secondary teacher post.
Age limit: For secondary teacher post maximum age is 32 years and for higher secondary teacher post maximum age is 34 years.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs 100/- as a application fee.
How to apply:
- Visit the Official Website and click on the ‘Apply Now’ for applying both Secondary teacher and Higher Secondary teacher posts.
- Before filling the details read the official notification and fill the details about TAT and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the print out for future use.
Selection process: Merit candidates in TAT examination are selected for the Teacher posts.