Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) released notification for 946 junior engineer posts.The candidates who interested and eligible can apply through online for junior engineer.All engineering and diploma candidates are eligible for junior engineer post.Online application will be started on 3rd August 2015 and last date will be 24th August 2015. We are here to provide you all the direct link for applying Junior Engineer posts in various categories.
Name of the post: Junior Engineer
Job location:Around Haryana
No.of posts:946 junior engineer posts
Name of the posts:
Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana:
Junior Engineer (Civil): 515 Posts
B. Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana: 105 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 105 Posts
C. Chief Electrical Inspector, Haryana: 01 Post
1. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
D. PWD (B&R) Department: 110 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 37 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 27 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Civil): 41 Posts
4. Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 05 Posts
E. Public Health Engineering Department: 162 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 162 Posts
F. Police Housing Corporation: 28 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 01 Post
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
G. Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board: 25 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 25 Posts
Pay scale: 9300-34800 with 4000 grade pay
- B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized institute/University
- A division Nurse (with midwife training) registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
- Hindi /Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or higher education.
Age: Candidates must have 17 to 42 years old.Age relaxation is applicable for reserved and general candidates as per Haryana government.
Application fee:Application fee to be paid on online for the Staff Nurse Exam 2015. Fee is differentiated by sex and category of the candidates.
- General Category: Male Candidates will have to pay Rs.150/- and Female Candidates will have to pay Rs.150/- for this exam.
- Reserved Category: Male Candidates will have to pay Rs.35/- and Female Candidates will have to pay RS.18/- for this exam.
- Physical Handicapped / Ex. Serviceman: No fee
- Common written exam
- Based on the cutt-off ,who passed the written test they are called for interview .
How to apply:
Interested candidates visit the official website : www.hssc.gov.in , check recruitment section and click on the apply link.
Application starts from: 3-August-2015
Last date is 24-August-2015
Closing date for deposit of fee: 27-August-2015
Apply online www.hssc.gov.in