IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Main Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2015:
Candidates who qualify IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Preliminary exam will be called for main examination. Depending upon mains exam score candidates are called for interview. Many candidates are preparing for IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Mains(online) Exam. It is advised that all candidates who are interested to get job in Banking Sector must prepare well as competition is increasing day by day.
IBPS CWE PO/MT Mains Online Exam will be conducted on 31st October 2015. Call Letters for Main exam will be available after result declaration of Prelims Exam in the month of October 2015.
IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Main Exam Pattern: The Main Exam consist of 200 questions of 200 marks. The total exam paper except English Language section will be available in English and Hindi languages. Total Duration of Exam is 2 hours. The main exam paper consist of five sections as given below. Negative mark of 0.25 is deducted for each wrong answer. Each section has individual cut-off.
- Reasoning – 50 Questions – 50 marks
- English Language – 40 Questions – 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 40 Questions – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge – 20 Questions – 20 marks
IBPS CWE PO/MT-V Main Exam Syllabus:
1. Reasoning: This paper consist of Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Non Verbal Reasoning questions.
Logic Reasoning: Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Analogies, Matching Definitions, Making Judgments, Analyzing Arguments, Theme Detection, Logical Deduction, Statement and Conclusion, Artificial Language.
Verbal Reasoning: Logical Sequence of Words, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Series Completion,Venn Diagrams, Dice, Cube And Cuboid, Seating Arrangement, Directions, Data Sufficiency and Verification of Truth.
Non Verbal Reasoning: Series, Analogy, Classification, Mirror/Water Images, Pattern Completion, Paper Folding or Cutting, Shape Construction, Grouping of Images, Image Analysis, Rule Detection.
2. English Language: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation, Deriving conclusions, Theme detection, Passage/sentence completion, Error detection, Passage/sentence correction, Grammar, Idioms & Phrases
3. Quantitative Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude Section questions are from Permutation and Combination, Data Sufficiency, Probability, Percentage , Problems on ages, Fractions, Simplification, Mensuration, Interest, Problems on Ages, Data Interpretation, Speed Time and Distance, Linear Equations, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Time and Work, Mixture and Number topics.
4. General Awareness: Candidate must have general awareness regarding Banking Industry to work as Bank employee.This section questions are from latest information/news about the Current Affairs from Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc. History of Banking, Current affairs 2015, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies.
5. Computer Knowledge: Basic computer terminology, Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation, Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use.