IBPS CWE-V Clerks Main Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2015:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection clerks notification is still continuing. Many candidates are preparing for the CWE-V Clerks examination as per the syllabus and exam pattern. Qualified candidates in main are called for the IBPS CWE-V Clerks Interview in participating organizations.. IBPS CWE-V Clerks main Exam will be conducted in January 2016.
IBPS CWE-V Main Prelims Exam Pattern: For more inforamtion about IBPS CWE-V Main Prelims Exam Pattern check www.ibps.in
- Exam is of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- IBPS CWE-V Main Prelims Exam consists of 200 marks and each question carries each mark
- Duration of the exam is Two hours.
IBPS CWE-V Clerks Mains Syllabus:
- Reasoning : It includes both verbal and non-verbal type of questions. The exam will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates’ abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- General Knowledge: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
- English Language:- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension and etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
- Computer Awareness:- Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
Negative Marking: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
On the day of examination candidates should appear before 1 hour for completing various formalities such as verification and collection of 7 various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc. And candidates will bring Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination, Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and, Photocopy of photo-identity proof. Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.