ISRO Recruitment of 112 Driver Posts 2015 – Notification: Indian Space Research Organisation Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) issued notification for recruitment of 112 driver posts in various zones. ISRO inviting applications for Light Vehicle Driver(LVD), Heavy Vehicle Driver(HVD) and Staff Car Driver(SCD) vacancy posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 4th September to 24th September 2015. Candidates can check Age limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee and other details available below…
Advertisement No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:05:2015
Total Number of Posts: 112
Name Of The Post: Driver
|Zone of Posting||Name of the Post|
Pay scale: Pay band of Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must possess valid LVD/SVD licence and Public Service Badge with 3 years experience for LVD Post, 5 years experience for HVD Post.
Age: Candidates maximum age should be 35 years for general candidates, 40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates as on 24.09.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India orders.
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Standard from Recognized Board.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- at any nearest branch of SBI through the
Generated Challan in the favor of ISRO. No application fee for SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen & PWD Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online mode only through ISRO website, www.isro.gov.in.
- Select ‘Career’ option and open page.
- Select the ‘Recruitment Light Vehicle Driver(LVD), Heavy Vehicle Driver(HVD) and Staff Car Driver(SCD) vacancy posts’.
- Candidates are advised to check all the instructions before Registering online.
- After successful Registration candidate has to pay application fee through generated challan.
- The candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to the respective zone at the address given below by ORDINARY POST superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF LVD/HVD/SCD” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 07.10.2015.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on candidates performance in Written Test, Skill Test and Interview conducted during recruitment process.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 04/09/2015
Closing Date for Online Registration: 24/09/2015
Starting Date for Payment of application fee: 04/09/2015
Last Date for Payment of application fee: 30/09/2015
Last Date for submission of Fee Challan: 07/10/2015
Date of Written Examination: 08/11/2015