ITBPF Recruitment 2015 Notification For 158 Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Posts : ITBPF (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force) issued the notification for the Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Head Constable (HC) Posts. Applications are invited from male & female for filling up vacancies to the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer Group ‘C’ (non- Gazetted, Ministerial) and Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial, Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted). Again and Head Constable has two different posts are Direct Entry and Departmental. Last date to apply for the ITBPF Recruitment 2015 is 10-Sept-2015.
Name Of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector/Stenographer and Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial
Total No. Of Posts: 158
- Assistant Sub-Inspector/Stenographer (Direct Entry)–08
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) (Departmental)–02
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Direct Entry)–126
- Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial (Departmental)–22
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector/Stenographer: Rs. 5200–20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2,800/- per month.
- For Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial: Rs. 5200–20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- per month.
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate Senior Secondary (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- ASI/Steno(Direct Entry and Departmental): 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute in Dictation and 50 minutes in English on computer or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer in Transcription.
- HC/Combatant Ministerial(Direct Entry and Departmental): Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi only on computer.
Age Limit: Candidates should have 18 to 25 years (Direct Entry) and up to 40 years (Departmental) as on 01-August-2015.
Application Fee: For General/OBC application fee is Rs 50/- . No fee for SC/ST, Ex Service Men, Female candidates and ITBP candidates for the post of ASI/Steno (Departmental) & HC/CM (Departmental).
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through the official website www.itbp.gov.in.
- And download the application form in A-4 size paper. Fill it with ball point pen or type written.
- Affix the photograph in the appropriate place in the application form. Send with other certificates and send to the address The Inspector General, North Western Frontier Hqr, for ASI/Sten and The Inspector General, Northern Frontier Hqr, ITBP, PO-Seemadwar, Distt- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)- 248001 for HC/Combatant Ministerial
Selection Process: For more information about selection process check official notification.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written examination-100 marks/180 minutes
- Skill Test-20 marks
- medical Examination
Last date to send the application: 10-Sept-2015
Last date to send the application: 17-Sept-2015 (Remote Areas )