Joint Admission Test JAM 2016 Admit Card will be avilable on its official website from 31-Dec-2015 till the date of the examination. Candidates who applied for the exam will download the admit card to appear the exam on 07-Feb-2016. Candidates admit card is compulsory to write the exam. And must read the instructions before going to the exam.
JAM 2016 Admit Card
Name of the Examination: Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2016 – Online examination
Issuing admit cards: 31-Dec-2015 till exam date
|Exam Date||Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|07-Feb-2016 (Sunday)||I||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)|
|II||2:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
Downloading admit cards at: www.jam.iitm.ac.in
Instructions to the Applicants of JAM 2016:
- JAM 2016 Admit Card consists the details like Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied along with the Name and Address of the allotted exam centre.
- Download admit card from the official website and it will not be sent by the post/Email.
- Candidate will read and check the personal details. If in any case of discrepancy, candidate should inform the chairmen of JAM 2016, IIT Madras immediately.
- And candidate have any problem in the downloading of admit card, then the Chairman JAM of the respective IISc/IITs (See Appendix III), under which the first choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail, giving the Online Enrollment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
- Printout of the downloaded Admit Card and original and valid photo identification must be brought to exam centre. Note that you have to give the details of this ID proof while filling the online application.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in JAM 2016 examination without a valid Admit Card, and a valid and original ID. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators/JAM officials for verification.