JAM 2016 Exam Online Application – JOAPS at jam.iitm.ac.in:
Joint Admission Test (JAM -2016 Exam) Online Registration and Online Application Process starts from 2nd September 2015. Joint Admission Test-2016 conducted by IIT Madras for candidates admission in to M.Sc, Ph.D. programmes for the academic year 2016-17 at various IITs. Last date to apply online 14th October, 2015.
How to Apply for Joint Admission Test (JAM -2016 Exam):
Candidates can apply for JAM 2016 ONLINE only through JAM online Application Processing System (JOAPS). Through JOAPS a candidate can register and apply online for JAM 2016, check the status of application form and Downloading admit cards/results/ranks cards. To register at JOAPS candidate have to provide his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
Step-1: Registration at JAPS :
- The Candidate must register first at JOAPS in order to apply for JAM-2016 Exam.
- The applicant must give his/her name according to the certificates.
- The candidate must give the frequently used e-mail address, as all communication regarding JAM-2016 exam will be sent to the given e-mail id.
- Candidate has to provide his personnel mobile number, as SMS will be sent regarding JAM-2016 exam.
- Candidate has to provide password of his choice. Password required every time to login in to JOAPS.
After successful registration, an e-mail containing your JOAPS enrolment ID will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the candidate. The enrolment ID will also be sent to the mobile number provided by the candidate.
Step-2: Filling Application Form:
- Login JOAPS website and fill all the information in application form.
- After filling in the required information, the candidate has to upload the JPEG format images of candidates recent photograph and signature. SC/ST/PWD candidates have to scan their reserved category certificates of Pdf format.
- Candidate should check for the correctness of the entered details and uploaded images.
- Accept the declaration before submitting the application and submit the application form.
- Once the candidate submits his/her application form, then no further changes will be made in the application.
- After successful submission candidates are advised to take printout of application for future reference.