JEE Main 2016 Online Application Procedure for the applicants. Candidate should apply online mode only. In order fill the application candidates have to register first. Applicants have to register and apply though JEE Main 2016 Exam official website, http://jeemain.nic.in. Joint Entrance Exam applicants may check below given JEE Main 2016 Online Application Procedure details for successful submission of application form.
JEE Main 2016 Online Application Procedure and Instructions
Three steps to be followed by the candidates to submit the online application form.
- Fill Application Form
- Upload Images
- Fee Payment
Step 1: Fill Application Form – New Candidate Registration will be available for applicants through “Apply JEE (Main) – 2016” option. Candidates must fill State of Eligibility, Board of Qualifying Exam, Year of Passing 12th Class Exam and Roll Number of 12th Class Exam(if allotted).
- The candidate should enter all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose Password and Security Question and enter his/her Answer.
- Applicants will get application number after successful submission of all details. Application number will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature and thumb impression should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature and thumb impression(left hand) image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of thumb impression(left hand) image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form. The photograph should be colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it as shown below.
Step 3: Fee Payment
The fee may be submitted either by any credit/debit card or through e-Challan of Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI/ HDFC Bank. After successful payment through online or after the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to print the Acknowledgment Page.
Starting date to submit of online application: 01/12/2015
Last date to submit of online application: 31/12/2015