JKSSB Recruitment of 1088 Jr Asst SI Steno Officer Posts 2015 – Notification:
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board released Recruitment notification for 1088 vacancies of Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Sub Inspector, Junior Agriculture Extension Officer, Driver, Finance Department and many other posts. Interested candidates may eligibility criteria and apply online from 5th September 2015. Last date to apply online application 18th September 2015.
JKSSB Advertisement Notice No. 05 of 2015
Total No. of Posts: 1088 posts
- State Cadre – 341 Posts
- Divisional Cadre Kashmir – 352 posts
- Divisional Cadre Jammu – 395 posts
Pay Scale: During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
Age Limit: Candidate should have age in the range given below as on 01.01.2015
Minimum Age: 18 years
- 40 years in case of Open Merit
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10/10+2 or intermediate/Degree/Post Graduation in respective discipline from recognized Board/University. Candidates are advised to check the notification for more essential qualification details as per the job requirement.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee an amount of Rs.400/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank before the last date.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online mode only through JKSSB website, jkssb.nic.in.
- Candidates are provided with ‘Apply Online’ option and open the page.
- Online applications for the different posts under the Advertisement No.5 will be available for the applicants.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions specified in the notification before registration.
- After registration download the fee challan, pay the fee at any Jammu and Kashmir Bank branch.
- Fill all details in the application form and candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen in JPEG format with specified size.
- After submission of online application candidates are advised to take printout of application form for future reference.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of performance in Written test and interview.
Advertisement Published Date – 01/09/2015
Starting Date of submission of online application – 05/09/2015
Last Date for submission of online application – 18/09/2015
Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan – 19/09/2015