JKSSB Recruitment of 2647 Forest Guard Jr Asst Posts 2015 – Apply Online at jkssb.nic.in:
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board(JKSSB) released Recruitment notification for 2647 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Forest Guard, Junior Supervisor, Jr Sub-Auditor, Patwari, Driver, Village Level Worker and various other posts. Interested candidates may eligibility criteria and apply online from 5th September 2015. Last date to apply online application 18th September 2015.
Advertisement Notice No. 06 of 2015
Total No. of Posts: 2647 posts
District wise Vacancy Details:
- Anantnag :113 Posts
- Bandipora: 99 Posts
- Baramulla: 171 Posts
- Budgam: 133 Posts
- Ganderbal: 84 Posts
- Kulgam: 90 Posts
- Kupwara: 112 Posts
- Pulwama: 25 Posts
- Shopian: 72 Posts
- Srinagar: 183 Posts
- Doda: 167 Posts
- Jammu: 307 Posts
- Kathua: 217 Posts
- Kishtwar: 133 Posts
- Poonch: 98 Posts
- Rajouri:197 Posts
- Reasi: 108 Posts
- Samba: 81 Posts
- Udhampur: 164 Posts
- Ramban: 93 Posts
Pay Scale: During the period of first five years, the selected candidates get minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
Age Limit: Candidate should have age in the range given below as on 01.01.2015
- 18 – 40 years in case of Open Merit candidates.
- 18 – 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 18 – 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 18 – 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 18 – 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10/10+2 or intermediate/Degree/Post Graduation in respective discipline from recognized Board/University/Institute. Candidates are advised to check the notification for more details as per the job requirement.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee an amount of Rs.400/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank before the last date.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online mode only through JKSSB website, jkssb.nic.in.
- Candidates are provided with ‘Apply Online’ option and check it.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions specified in the notification before registration.
- After online registration download the fee challan, pay the application fee at any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank .
- Fill all details and upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen in JPEG format with specified size.
- After successful submission of online application candidates are advised to take printout of application form for future reference.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected through the merit list in Written test and interview conducted during the recruitment process.
Advertisement Published Date: 01/09/2015
Starting Date of submission of online application: 05/09/2015
Last Date for submission of online application: 18/09/2015
Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan: 19/09/2015