JNU CBEE Entrance Exam to get admission into M.Sc Agri, MVSc, MTech Biotechnology Courses. Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination(CBEE) conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU) for admissions into M.Sc (Biotechnology), M.Sc. Agri/ M.V.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Tech in Biotechnology courses. The CBEE exam qualified candidates may seek admission in many reputed top biotechnology university colleges. JNU conducts CBEE exam once in a year across many cities in India.
- M.Sc (Biotechnology): Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks.
- M.Sc. Agri/ M.V.Sc(Biotechnology): Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university in the related subjects as per each university rules.
- M.Tech in Biotechnology: Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA(under grading system) from any recognized university in any of the following: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Industrial Biotechnology, Leather Technology, Chemistry/Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Technology, B.Pharma, OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Micro biology, Genetics, Biophysics, Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics.
Objective: The main objective behind the CBEE exam for the graduates is to learn more about evolving technologies in the area of biotechnology and their implementation in medical, industrial and Agricultural fields.
- M.Sc (Biotechnology) – 2 years
- M.Sc. Agri/ M.V.Sc(Biotechnology) – 2 years
- M.Tech in Biotechnology – 2 years
Fee shall be charged from the admitted candidates as per the fee structure of the concerned University. Candidates selected for admission are generally eligible for scholarship at the rates prescribed by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
- M.Tech Biotechnology, MTB 2014 Question & Answer Key
- M.Tech Biotechnology, MTB 2013 Question & Answer Key
- MSc Biotechnology 2013 Question & Answer Key
- MSc Biotechnology (BIT) 2014 Question & Answer Key
- M.Sc.Agri./M.V.Sc(Biotechnology) 2013 Question & Answer Key
- MSc, MVSc Biotechnology 2012 Question & Answer Key
Note: Candidates, keep looking our website http://gofreshers.net for more information regarding any educational news and recruitment details. Check any entrance examination syllabus, exam pattern and previous year exam question papers.