Joint Entrance Exam/ JEE Main 2016 notification released by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). JEE Apex Board inviting online applications from eligible candidates for JEE Main 2016 entrance exam to take admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions. The JEE(Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced) exam. JEE Main and Advanced Exam aspirants may apply online from 1st Dec to 31st Dec 2015.
JEE Main 2016 Exam Details:
Name of the Examination: Joint Entrance Examination – JEE Main 2016
Official website: http://jeemain.nic.in
Date of the Examination:
Offline Exam: 3rd April 2016 (Sunday)
Online Exam: 9th April 2016 (Saturday) and 10th April 2016 (Sunday)
UG Courses Offered: B.E./ B.Tech. and B.Arch./ B.Planning
Education Qualification: The candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2014 or 2015 year are eligible for JEE Main 2016 exam. The candidates who are appearing class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2016 are also eligible.
SC/ ST/ PWD Category: Born or after October 01, 1986
General Candidates: Born or after October 01, 1991
Number of Attempts: The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) shall be limited to three.
JEE Main 2016 – Online Application Details:
Examination Fee: Applicants pay fee using credit card/debit card or through e-Challan(generated after successful submission of online application form) deposited in any branch of Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI/ HDFC Bank.
How to Apply:
- Apply online at JEE Main exam website, http://jeemain.nic.in.
- Before filling the form read all the instructions .
- Fill all details correctly and verify again before submitting the application.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- After successful submission of application, take printout of the application for future use.
JEE Main 2016 – Exam Pattern:
- JEE (Main)-2016 will be of two papers, Paper-I (B.E./ B.Tech.) and Paper-II(B.Arch./ B.Planning).
- Paper I(B.E/ B.Tech) exam will be online or pen- paper based test consist of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects questions.
- PaperII(B.Arch./B.Planning) Pen and Paper based exam consist of Mathematics, Aptitude Test, Drawing Test questions to test drawing aptitude.
Starting date to submit of online application: 01/12/2015
Last date to submit of online application: 31/12/2015