Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2015 of 125 Officers, Guard & Watcher Posts – Apply Online for Group C, D Vacancies in Forest Department of Karnataka State:
Karnataka Forest Department released notification-2015 for Recruitment of eligible meritorious sports person for the posts of 125 Forest Officers, Guard and Forest Watcher jobs in various Circles or Divisions of Karnataka State. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria as given below. Eligible candidates can apply online before the last date 19th August, 2015.
Total number of posts: 125
1. Deputy Range Forest Officers (Group C): 50 Posts
2. Forest Guards (Group C) : 50 Posts
3. Forest Watchers (Group D) : 25 Posts
For Deputy Range Forest Officers – Rs.12500 – 24000/-
For Forest Guard – Rs.11600-21000/-
For Forest Watchers – Rs.9600 – 14550/-
Age Limit: ( As on 03-07-2015 )
Name of the Post SC, ST or Category-I Category–II(a), III(b), III(a) III(b) General Merit
1. Forest Officers: 18-30 years 18-28 years 18-25 years
2. Forest Guard: 18-32 years 18-30 years 18-27 years
3. Forest Watchers: 18-33 years 18-32 years 18-30 years
1. Deputy Range Forest Officers Post: Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering in University or a recognized college.
2. Forest Guard Post: Candidate must have passed II PUC or possess equivalent qualification.
3. Forest Watchers Posts: Candidate must have passed SSLC standard.
For the Candidates belonging to General Merit, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB – Application fee is Rs.100/- + Service Charge Rs.12/-.
For the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-I, the Application fee is Rs.50/- + Service Charge Rs.12/-.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Karnataka Forest Department www.forestapp-kar.com/forest. Candidates have to fill only one application for one post. Candidates are advised to read the instructions before applying online. After completion of online submission candidates can take printout for future use. Candidates have to pay the Application Fee and Service charge at the Post Office which has E-Payment facility.
Selection Process: Candidates can be selected based on the performance in Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Aptitude Test and Medical Test.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 20/07/2015
Last Date to Apply Online: 19/08/2015
Last date to Pay Application Fee: 20/08/2015