KIIT University PG MDS Courses Entrance Exam 2016 notification released. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology(KIIT) University inviting online applications from eligible candidates for Post Graduation courses admissions in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences(KIMS) and Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences(KIDs). The candidates who have completed MBBS course may apply for PG Medical/ Dental courses. Interested candidates may apply online through KIIT official website http://kiitee.ac.in on or before the last date 25th January 2016.
KIIT University PG MDS Courses Entrance Exam 2016 Notification
Name of the University: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University, Bhubaneswar
Official Website: http://www.kiit.ac.in
Name of the Courses:
- PG Medical (MD) Courses: Anatomy/ Microbiology/ Community Medicine/ Physiology/ Pharmacology/ Psychiatry/ Biochemistry/ Pathology.
- PG Dental (MDS) Courses: Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics/ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics/ Periodontology/ Public Health Dentistry/ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/ Oral Pathology & Microbiology/ Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry/ Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge.
Name of the Examination: KIIT University PG Medical/ Dental Courses Entrance Exam 2016
Date of the Examination: 28th January 2016
Reservation: There is 15% reservation for SC candidates and 7.5% for ST candidates. There is 3% reservation for Physically Challenged persons also (only for locomotory disabilities of lower limbs between 40% to 70%) or as per the MCI guidelines in this regard. All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
KIIT University PG Courses Exam 2016 Eligibility Conditions
PG Medical (MD) Courses:
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognised medical college.
- A candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2016 can take up this examination.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
PG Dental (MDS) Courses:
- A candidate who has passed final BDS examination with completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship from a recognized Dental College.
- Candidate should have completed the one year compulsory rotatory internship on or before 31st March, 2016.
- Registration with I.D.C/State Dental Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
KIMS and KIDS Post Graduation Medical/ Dental Admissions 2016 – Online Application
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through KIITS official website, www.kiit.ac.in. Read all the instructions before filling the application. Submit the filled in application form before the last date.
Important dates to Remember:
Last date for submit online application: 25-01-2016
Date of Entrance Examination: 28-01-2016