KU PGCET Counselling for Special Category 2015- PHC/NCC/NSS/Sports& Games/CAP Quota: Kakatiya University(KU) counselling schedule for PGCET-2015 entrance exam qualified special category candidates announced in order to seek admission in to various PG Courses offered by Kakatiya and Satavahana Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2015-16. PHC/NCC/NSS/SPORTS/GAMES/CAP/TEACHERS Quota Candidates who have qualified in PGCET 2015 entrance test have to attend counselling & certificate verification process on 8th September 2015 at counselling center.
1. Seminar Hall Department of Physics K.U. Campus Warangal – NCC/NSS/SPORTS/GAMES/CAP/TEACHERS Quota candidates
2. Humanities Building, KU Campus – PHC Quota candidates
Counselling Date: 08-09-2015 ( for all special category candidates )
Subjects for which counseling is scheduled:
- Arts, Social & Commerce Course – M.A. (English, Telugu, Economics, Public Administration, Political Science, History, Sociology, Gender Studies, MHRM, MSW, Med, MTM, M.Com, MCJ, Hindi, Sanskrit subject courses Counseling under PHC/NCC/NSS/SPORTS/GAMES/CAP/ TEACHERS Quota.
- Science & Diploma Courses – Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Micro biology, Bio-chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, 5 years Integrated M.Sc (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry) Courses Counseling under NCC/NSS/SPORTS/GAMES/CAP/ TEACHERS Quota.
- Science & Diploma Courses – M.Sc (Botany ,Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Micro biology, Bio-chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, 5 years Integrated M.Sc (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry) Courses Counseling under PHC Quota.
|Date & Time||Courses||Marks called for||Counselling Center|
|All Arts, Social &
|All Candidates who applied under the
Department of Physics
|All Science &
|08-09-2015||All Social & Arts
|Candidates applied under PHC Quota||Humanities Building, KU Campus|
|All Science & Diploma
Required Certificates for verification: Candidates have to submit all original certificates and one set of xerox copies of all certificates at counselling center.
- KU PGCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- KU PGCET-2015 Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos
- Pass Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015
- Caste/Community Certificate
- Candidates have to submit the original certificates for the eligibility under PHC/ Sports/ Games/ NCC/ NSS/CAP/Teachers Quota.
- Aadhar card
Candidates have to pay mentioned counselling fee during the counselling process and then get admit card. After the admission is confirmed, the candidate must report at the concerned College before the last date mentioned on the admit card and submit the Admit card, Admission form and TC along with all original certificates at the College only. If any candidate is not reported before the specified last date of admission, the allotted seat will be cancelled.