KU SDLCE UG PG Diploma Distance Education Admission 2015-16:
School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education(SDLCE), Kakatiya University released admission notification for the UG, PG, PG Diploma and Certification courses for the academic year 2015-16. Interested and eligible candidates can download the application and submit the filled in application before the last date.
- Post Graduation Courses:M.A.Telugu/ English/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Sanskrit/ Economics/ History/ Rural Development/ Human Resource Management/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ Sociology;
M.Com.,MA/ MSc. Mathematics/M.Sc. Environmental Science/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry;
- Professional: M.Sc. Pschology; Master of Social Work; LLM; MBA; MCJ; BCJ; BLISc.;
- Under Graduate: BA / B.Com( Gen. & Computers) / BBM/ B.Sc.(M.St.Cs.);
- PG Diploma: Computer Applications / Business Management/ Guidance and Counselling;
- Diploma: Mimicry;
- Certificate: CLISc/ Communication Skills in English;
- Skill & Job Oriented Courses(Certification & Diploma): Beautician / Drawing/ Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications / Mastering of Web Design/ .Net Programming / OOP (Programming)/ Tally/ DTP.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed intermediate or 10+2 level of education for BBM & B.Sc.(M.St.Cs.) courses.
Registration Fee: Candidates should pay the registration fee at SBH/SBI/Andhra Bank in favour of The Registrar, SDLCE Kakatiya University, Warangal.
For PG/PG Diploma /Diploma/ Certificate – Rs.250/-
For UG courses – Rs.200/-
For for M.Sc. Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/MBA /PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling – Rs.500/-
How to Apply: Candidates can download Application forms from KU SDLCE official website, www.sdlce.co.in or obtained from SDLCE Head Office, KU or from the SDLCE Study Centres. The candidates belongs to SC/ST category have to submit their community certificate xerox copy along with the application form.
Entrance Test: The candidates of age 18 years and who are not studied 10+2 or intermediate education have to pass Entrance Test to get admission in SDLCE. The candidates have to submit the filled in application form at the study center where the applicant want to write exam. Candidates may get admission at any center of their choice even if they write exam at any other center. Candidates may get Hall Tickets directly at the study center where the application form is submitted.
Starting date for submission of applications: 24/08/2015
Last date for submission of applications: 26/11/2015
Entrance Exam date for UG admission: 25/10/2015 (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)