MAHADISCOM Recruitment for 1648 Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant Posts 2015: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. LTd (MAHADISCOM) is inviting applications for recruitment of 1648 Junior Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Assistant Vigilance Officer posts. All interested eligible candidates may apply online for MAHADISCOM Recruitment. Online applications are started from 05-Sept-2015 and last date for submission of application and make the payment is 28-Sept-2015.
Name of the department: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. LTD
Advr. No: 3/2015
Total no. of vacancies:1648
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant||975||Rs 19110 to 46320/-|
|Assistant Engineer||565||Rs 14500 to 40120/-|
|Junior Engineer||62||Rs 14140 to 39760/-|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer||51||Rs 11000/-|
- For Junior Assistant: Candidates should have Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT
- For Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology
- For Junior Engineer: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For Assistant Vigilance Officer: Candidates should have Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks OR Diploma with 55% marks OR Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Civil Engineering from Government Recognized University/ Institute OR Serving or Retired Non-commissioned Officer from any Defence service/ Assistant Sub-Inspector from Para Military Force/ State Police Force having total service of not less than eight years.
Age limit: For Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer and Assistant Vigilance Officer age should be 30 years and for Assistant Engineer post age should be 35 years as on 28-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable for category wise candidates.
Application fee: Candidates under OC/BC should pay Rs 500/-+ Transaction Charges and candidates under Reserved category should pay Rs 250/- + Transaction Charges. No application charges for PWD and Ex. Service men candidates.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website www.mahadiscom.in.
- Before applying for the posts candidates must have User ID and Password and read the advertisement for checking eligibility.
- Click on the “To Apply For Online Application”.
- Fill the details and upload the Photo & Signature as per the specifications as per the instructions given in the advertisement.
- Click on the Final Submit and make the payment.
- Take the filled application form before 13-October-2015
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weightage to the performance in the written /online test and 10% weightage to the academic performance.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo Orientation Training Program at Nashik, Amravati and Sangli Training Centres.
Online applications started on: 5-Sept-2015
Last date for submission of online application: 28-Sept-2015
Last date to make the payment: 28-Sept-2015
Last date to take the print out of candidate filled application form: 13-October-2015
Download a Hall Ticket: 10 days prior to online test
Date of examination: Tentative during October, 2015
You may apply for Mahavitaran Recruitment 2015 for 6826 posts