MGU PG 3rd Sem Exam Notification 2015: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has been released PG 3rd semester exam fee notification Nov – 2015 on its official website http://www.mguniversity.in. It is hereby notified for information all the Regular/Backlog/Improvement candidates of M.A/M.Com/M.sc/M.S.W of all the campus, affiliated colleges that the III- Semester Examinations are scheduled in the month of Nov – Dec 2015.Students can check and download Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) PG 3rd sem exam notification 2015 below.
MGU PG 3rd Sem Exam Fee Details 2015 :
Organization Name: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
Name of the Examination: M.A./M.Com./M.Sc./M.S.W.
Official Website: http://www.mguniversity.in.
Examination Fee Details:
- All other M.A/M.Com/M.Sc/M.S.W courses Rs. 400+50 = 450/-
- Upto 3 papers Rs. 250+50 = 300/-
- Improvement per paper Rs. 150+50 = 200/-
- Last date for payment of examination fee with out late fee on Tuesday 10.11.2015
- Last date for payment of examination fee with a late fee of Rs. 200/- on Friday 13.11.2015
How To Apply:
- The Principal is requested to pay the collected fee, through a SBH Challan Account No. 62422450289 (Bank Code No. 21270) on or before 16.11.2015.
- Please Submit the enclosed fee abstract compulsory, otherwise forms will not be accepted.
- The candidates of III Semester (Regular/ Backlog/ Improvement) must enclose their II Semester online memorandum of marks of Nov/Dec – 2015 examination along with properly filled in Examination Forms.
- All the Regular candidates of III Semester (Admitted during the academic year 2014-2015) should submit their examination forms through online only. along with one hard copy which is compulsory.
- Fee Paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examination.
- The Principals are requested to forward all the examination application forms duly attested on or before 16.11.2015 without fail. Forms will not be accepted after the under any circumstances.