MGU MBA & M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Exam Notification 2015: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has been released MBA & M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry exam fee notification Nov – 2015 on its official website http://www.mguniversity.in. It is here by informed that all the students of 5 years integrated M.B.A/ M.Sc/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry III, V, VII & IX Semester Regular & Backlog / Improvement examinations are scheduled to held in the month of Nov/Dec – 2015. Students can check and download Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) MBA & M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry exams notification 2015 below.
MGU MBA & M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Exam Fee Details 2015:
Organization Name: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
Name of the Examination: MBA & M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Official Website: http://www.mguniversity.in
Details of Examination Fee:
(A) (i) M.Sc 5 Year Integrated Pharmaceutical Chemistry Rs. 740/-
(ii) Upto 3 papers Rs. 400/-
(B) (i) 5 Year Integrated M.B.A Rs.800/-
(ii) Upto 3 papers Rs. 450/-
- Date of Issue on 29.10.2015
- Last date for payment of examination fee with out late fee on Tuesday 10.11.2015
- Last date for payment of examination fee with a late fee of Rs. 200/- on Friday 13.11.2015
How To Apply:
- The Principal is requested to pay the collected fee, through a SBH Challan Account No. 62422450289 (Bank Code No. 21270) on or before 16.11.2015.
- Please Submit the enclosed fee abstract compulsory, otherwise forms will not be accepted.
- The candidates of III, V, VII & IX Semester (Regular/ Backlog/ Improvement) must enclose their II Semester online memorandum of marks of Nov/Dec – 2015 examination along with properly filled in Examination Forms.
- All the Regular candidates of III, V, VII & IX Semester (Admitted during the academic year 2014-2015) should submit their examination forms through online only. along with one hard copy which is compulsory.
- Fee Paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examination.
- The Principals are requested to forward all the examination application forms duly attested on or before 16.11.2015 without fail. Forms received after the due date will be levied a penal fee of Rs. 1000/- only.