MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 For 366 Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) announced notification for 366 posts of assistant engineer. MPSC now recruiting Assistant Engineers in a large number. So who are wishing to work in Maharashtra government sector they may apply for Assistant Engineer Recruitment. Interested candidates who reach the eligibility can apply for MPSC recruitment 2015. Candidates can apply online through www.mpsc.gov.in before 1-Sept-2015.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer.
Total Vacancies: 366
1. Public Works Department
- Assistant Engineer Group A : 21 posts
- Assistant Engineer Group B : 219 posts
2. Water Resources Department
- Assistant Engineer Group B : 126 posts
Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Assistant Engineer Group A: Rs 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs 5,400/-
- Assistant Engineer Group B: Rs 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs 4,400/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have certificate of Bachelor of degree in Civil/Construction/Structural streams.
Age Limit: Age limit should be in between 19 to 33 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per the Maharashtra rules.
Application Fee: Application Fee should be paid in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Center).
- For General/OBC category: Rs 365/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs 265/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the Official website www.mpsc.gov.in and click on online application.
- Before applying read the official notification and fill the application with correct details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take hard copy of application form for future reference.
Last date to apply for MPSC: 1-Sept-2015