National Academy of Agricultural Research Management issued the NAARM PGD-TMA Notification 2016 for inviting applications for admission in to distance programme of One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGD-TMA) is a two- semester course. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply.
NAARM PGD-TMA Notification 2016
Educational qualification: Candidates should Post Graduates in Agricultural Sciences / Social Sciences / Physical Sciences / Management / Life Sciences / Engineering / Law (OR) Graduates in above disciplines with two years work experience after completing the graduate degree.
Application fee: Interested candidates should pay Rs 300/- in the form of demand draft DD – in favour of “ICAR Unit – NAARM A/c” payable at Hyderabad.
How to apply:
- Download the application form from www.naarm.org.in. Fill the application either online of offline.
- And make the payment in the form of DD (Write Applicants are advised to write their names clearly on reverse side of DD).
- Send the filled application form, DD and required documents (Check notification) to the Academic cell, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, Telangana, India.
Admission in to NAARM: Getting Admissions will be based on the basis of merit, i.e., academic record and professional experience.
- Last Date for receiving filled completed application forms: 15-January-2016
- Last date for submission of assignments for 1st Semester: 30-June-2016
- Contact Programme & 1st Semester Examination: July-August, 2016
- Last date for Payment of 2nd Semester Fee : Specified in the Admission Letter
- Last date for submission of Assignments for 2nd Semester: 30-October-2016
- Contact Programme & 2nd Semester Examination: December, 2016
Official website: www.naarm.org.in