NABARD Recruitment of 85 Development Asst (Hindi) Posts 2015 – Apply Online: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) released notification for recruitment of 85 Development Assistant/ Development Assistant(Hindi) jobs. NABARD inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies in the organization. The interested candidates who wish to work in bank sector may apply online on or before the last date 30th October.
Name Of Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name Of Post: Development Assistant/ Development Assistant(Hindi)
No. Of Posts: 85
Category wise vacancy details:
- SC Category – 12 posts
- ST Category – 7 posts
- OBC Category – 10 posts
- General category – 56 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8,040-20,100/-
- Development Assistant: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate for GEN/ OBC category and pass class for SC/ST/PWD category. Knowledge of word processing on Computer is essential. Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state
- Development Assistant(Hindi): Candidate should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as Compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction level with Hindi as Compulsory subject. Knowledge of Computer operation is essential.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 31.07.2015
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – up to 5 years
- Other Backward Classes – up to 3 years
- Persons With Disability – up to 10 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee through online mode using Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS – Rs.50/-
For General/OBC – Rs.450/-
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online at NABARD website, www.nabard.org. Register online and fill all the details. After that payment of fee will be done through online mode. Upload the scanned photograph and signature. Submit the application form on or before the last date.
Selection Process: Candidates are selection by conducting Online Examination and Interview.
Starting date of online application: 08-10-2015
Last date for online application: 30-10-2015
Starting date for payment of application fee: 08-10-2015
Last date for payment of application fee: 30-10-2015
Date of online test: During Nov/Dec 2015