Nalgonda District Court Recruitment of 136 Posts 2015:
the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the state of Andhra Pradesh, The District and Sessions Judge, Nalgonda District Court issued the notification for the recruitment of 136 various posts like Attender, Process Server, Copyist, Examiner, Field Assistant, Typist, Stenographer Grade III, Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates who are looking for a job in government may apply through the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/nalgonda before 28-Sept-2015.
Name of the Organization: Nalgonda District Court
Total no. of Posts: 136 posts
- Junior Assistant–20
- Stenographer Grade III–06
- Process Server–06
- Field Assistant–04
- Attender Rs 13000-40270/-
- Process Server, Copyist, Examiner, Rs 15460-47330/-
- Field Assistant, Typist, Junior Assistant: Rs 16400-49870/-
- Stenographer Grade III: Rs 22460-66330/-
- For Process Server and Attender posts: Candidates must have passed 7th class and be able to ride a bicycle and also able read or write Tamil/ Telugu languages.
- For Steno Grade III, Typist and Copyist posts: Candidates have Intermediate, Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade or Lower grade and knowledge of Telugu and Urdu.
- For Junior Assit, Filed Assit and Examiner: Candidates must have Intermediate from AP State Board of Intermediate examination, knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation and knowledge of Telugu and Urdu.
- Those who have professional skills such as driving, Electrical, Carpentary, Plumbering work, Cooking and Dhobi work will be given as preference.
Age limit: The candidate should have completed the age of 18 years and should not have completed the age of 34 years as on 01-07-2015.
Application fee: Application fee should be exempted for the Process server and Attender posts. Candidates who are applying for the other posts must pay the application fee in the from of DD in favour of any Nationalized banks of Principal District Judge, Nalgonda. For general candidates should pay Rs 200/- and no application charges for SC/ST/PH/ex. Servicemen.
How to apply: Candidates visit the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/nalgonda. Go to the recruitment and download the application forms for the relevant post which in the notification and fill the form. Filled application form, DD and other certificates registered post or by courier service duly superscribing the envelope with the name of the post applied for “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE SUBORDINATE / ATTENDER” so as to reach the addressee by 5-00 p.m send to the District and Sessions Judge, Nalgonda- 508 001.
Selection process: Selection process is different for the different posts. For individual selection process candidates must check the official notifications.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28-Sept-2015 up to 5:00 PM