Naval Dockyard 335 Trade Apprentice Posts Apply Online 2015: Naval Dockyard Mumbai inviting applications for the various 335 posts like Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic, Turner and Welder for the ITI candidates (Male &Female). Interested and eligible ITI candidates who reach the eligibility may apply for the trade apprentice jobs of its official website www.godiwadabhartee.com before 31-Oct-2015. Educational qualification, Age limit, and other details are available below.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
No. of Posts: 335
One year training:
1. Fitter– 40
2. Painter– 25
3. Electrician– 20
4. Welder Gas & Elect– 20
5. Turner– 15
6. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance– 15
7. Machinist– 10
8. Instrument Mechanic– 10
9. Ref.& Air Conditioning– 10
11. IT & MSM– 10
12. Electronic Mechanic–10
13. Electroplater– 05
Two years training:
1. Mechanic (Diesel)– 25
2. Shipwright Steel– 20
3. Rigger– 15
4. Carpenter– 15
5. Sheet Metal Worker– 15
6. Mechanic & Radar (Aircraft)– 10
7. Plumber– 10
8. Pipe Fitter– 10
9. Foundry Man– 05
Educational Qualification: candidates should have Matriculation/SSC with a minimum of 50 % marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Physical standards: Height 150 Cm, Weight 45 Kg, Chest expansion 5 erns, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9, Ears clear of wax, external & internal organs to be normal
Age: Applicants Born in between 31-Mar-1995 to 31-Mar-2002. Upper age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to five years.
Stipend: Selected candidates may get the stipend Rs 6126/-, Rs 7002/-, Rs 7877/- per month, depending upon period of Apprenticeship training, as revised by Govt from time to time.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website www.godiwadabhartee.com
- Fill the application form for the trade apprentice posts
- And send the filled application form other required certificates (Duly filled Hall Ticket (in duplicate as per format), SSC Marks sheet and proof Of date of birth, ITI Marks Sheet, Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only), Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applic ble), Certificate, if son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel I Ex-Servicemen (as applicable), Character certificate) to the PO. Box No:10035, Mumbai-400 001 so as to l reach last date 31-Oct-2015.
Selection Process: Preliminary selection is based on the marks obtained in the SSC and ITI examination. And selected candidates are called to write the exam in the last week of December 2015. Merit candidates in the exam are informed to attend the Interview and Medical exam in February 2016.
Last date to apply for Trade Apprentice: 31-Oct-2015
Written Examination: Last week of December-2015
Interview/Medical examination: February-2016
Commencement of Training: 01-April-2016
Click here for the Official Notification